Advanced level Business Administration Apprenticeship is normally a two years programme. It is a more senior role and therefore aimed at people who are able to work more independently with their own initiative in an office based role and who wish to develop advanced business and administration skills in the business administration section of a company. As part of your role you will learn some of the advanced functions of various business applications such as word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 3 business and administration qualification.
- You may be required to complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT.
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Higher level apprenticeships and career progression.