Advanced level Customer Service Apprenticeship is normally a two years programme. It is aimed at people who are more confident and want to develop a senior customer facing and business relationship skills. You will be the first contact point for the business and therefore represent the business at a relatively senior capacity. You will have regular engagements with customers and will be required to work independently with your own initiative. You will further develop communication and relationship building skills and strengthen your interpersonal skills through your regular engagement and dealing with customers.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 3 customer service qualification.
- You may be required to complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT.
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Higher level apprenticeships and career progression.