Advanced level 3 in IT and Telecoms Professionals Apprenticeship is normally a 2 years programme. It will have a focus on advanced level IT networks and technical IT support. It is aimed at people who are interested in advancing a career in computer networks, servers, technical IT support and second line IT helpdesk roles. This is a technical route and will provide the opportunity for apprentices to practically develop a broad range of advanced level technical IT skills including advanced trouble shooting, network setup and maintenance and having a greater level of engagement in administering the network infrastructure.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 3 ICT technical qualification.
- You may be required to complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT.
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Higher level apprenticeships and career progression.