Advanced level in Management Apprenticeship is normally a two years programme. It is aimed at first line and middle managers who want to further develop their management knowledge and skills and obtain a professionally recognised advanced level qualification. You will have a defined level of authority for managing resources (people), making decisions and have responsibility for achieving specific results by effectively managing resource, allocating work to team members, colleagues or contractors. This apprenticeship is suitable for people who are currently working as supervisors or middle managers. It may also attract heads of businesses and entrepreneurs who would benefit from a formal management qualification which may open up opportunities for high studies.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 3 management qualification.
- You may be required to complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT.
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Advanced level apprenticeships and career progression.