Intermediate level Business and Administration Apprenticeship is aimed at people starting out in an office based role and who wish to develop skills in business and administration functions. As an Intermediate apprentice the type of functions you may undertake include: office administration, general administrative support and general reception duties. As part of your role you will learn the use of various business applications such as word processing and spreadsheet software.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 2 business and administration qualification.
- You will also complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT (exemptions may apply).
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Advanced level apprenticeships and career progression.