Intermediate level Customer Service Apprenticeship is aimed at people who want to develop a career that is customer facing and want to develop skills in building customer and business relationships. You will generally be the first contact point for the business and therefore represent the business and have regular engagements with customers. You will develop communication and relationship building skills and enhance your interpersonal skills through your regular engagement with customers.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 2 customer service qualification.
- You will also complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT (exemptions may apply).
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Advanced level apprenticeships and career progression.