Intermediate level 2 in IT and Telecoms Professionals Apprenticeship will have a focus on IT networks and technical IT support. It is aimed at people who are interested in developing a career in computer networks, technical IT support and IT helpdesk type roles. This is a technical route and will provide the opportunity for apprentices to practically develop a broad range of advanced level technical IT skills including building computers, trouble shooting, basic network setup and user administration.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 2 ICT qualification.
- You will also complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT (exemptions may apply).
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Advanced level apprenticeships and career progression.