Intermediate level in Team Leading Apprenticeship is designed for entry level and aspiring team leaders or for those who need training and support to be more effective and confident in a team leading capacity. This is generally for an entry level manager, but can also be very useful for a mid-level manager who wants to obtain a formal qualification. The programme provides the relevant skills for team leaders to build positive and productive relationships at work, take control of your personal development, communicate clearly and confidently and able to self-manage.
- You will be working full time with an employer with possibly a day release to attend college.
- You will studying for a nationally recognised level 2 team leading qualification.
- You will also complete functional skills in maths, English and ICT (exemptions may apply).
- You will receive a salary based on the national minimum wage for your age group.
- A dedicated trainer/assessor will monitor, oversee and support you throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship provides good progression route into Advanced level apprenticeships and career progression.